Safe, Simple & Strong Driveway Board & Sidewalk Cover
The Oxford LowPro Trench Cover is a lightweight and easy-to-handle alternative to the steel plate. This trench cover is installed in seconds with an easy 2 person lift, with no need for specialist lifting equipment.
Suitable for 7700lbs Vehicles Over a 36” Trench & for Pedestrian Apps Requiring Up to 48" Span
- More stable than traditional trench covers thanks to its PVC anti slip edge and higher load rating
- Lighter than steel road plates making it easier to maneuver and transport for driveway applications
- Very stable without anchoring (Does not need to be fixed in most applications)
- Can be anchored, if site conditions require
- Covers 36" trench for 7700 lb vehicle traffic and 48" for pedestrian traffic up to 882 Ibs
- Inner yellow section made from glass reinforced composite
- Gas vents and probe hole designed into product
- Shock Resistant
- Two person lift
Infill Strips Connect Multiple LowPro Trench Covers
The Infill Strip completes the LowPro Trench Cover system: they are used to connect several trench covers in a line to prevent drifting. The Infill Strip has the added benefit of removing trip hazards between LowPro Trench Covers. Available in a small and large size depending on the orientation of the trench cover over the trench.
Oxford LowPro 15/10 Trench Cover Image Gallery - Click to Enlarge
Easy 2 Person Lift Trench Cover
The Oxford LowPro 15/10 Trench Cover can be handled by 2 people. It is far easier to lift and install than trench plates as there is no need for heavy lifting equipment.
Say Goodbye to Anchors and Cold Patch
The Oxford LowPro 15/10 Trench Cover has an innovative and patented Flexi-Edge system which does not need to be anchored down or cold patched. This greatly reduces trip hazards for pedestrians and reduces installation time.
Oxford LowPro 15/10 Anti-slide Trench Cover: Flexi-Edges
The anti-slide technology, on the underside and edges of the Oxford LowPro Trench Cover, is made from a soft, flexible, rubber material which grips the surface reducing unwanted movement. Rubber edges can be replaced to extend the life of your LowPro 15/10.